With effect from 1st March 2020
- INFORMATION COLLECTED
We collect three types of information about the Users of our Website and Mobile Application: Personal Information, Sensitive Personal Information and Other Information.
- Personal Information: Personal Information is information that identifies a specific end User, such as name, email ID, address, gender, date of birth, age, home locality and office locality. When you visit and use our Website or Mobile Application, Personal Information can be collected for certain activities such as creating an account, registering, Induction, requesting a call back or buying or subscribing to any of our programs, ordering a product or Service from us, submitting content and/or posting content in discussion forums, filling out surveys, posting a review, requesting information about our Services, booking an online or studio exercise, yoga or meditation classes, giving meal preferences, updating meal delivery details, giving address for collecting samples for diagnostics, applying for a job (collectively, “Identification Activities”). Once you give us Personal Information, you are not anonymous to us. Where possible, we indicate which fields are required and which fields are optional. You always have the option to not provide information by choosing not to use a particular Service or feature on the Website or the Mobile Application. We may automatically track certain information about you based upon your behavior on our Website or Mobile Application. The Personal Information may be compiled and analyzed on an aggregated basis.
- Sensitive Personal Information: Sensitive Personal Information of a person means such personal information which consists of information relating to password, financial information such as bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details, physical, physiological and mental health condition, medical records and history, list of food allergies and biometric information. Sensitive Personal Information can be collected during Induction, when you subscribe to our Services and when you visit and use our Website or Mobile Application, for certain Identification Activities & for provision of our Services effectively.
- Other Information: Other Information is information that does not identify a specific end User. This type of information may include things like the Uniform Resource Locator (“URL”) of the website you visited before coming to our Website, the URL of the website you visit after leaving our Website, the type of browser you are using and your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address.
- The Company collects information from you via different pages of the Website or the Mobile Application. In the sign up or log-in page, you are required to give Personal Information (such as name, phone number, date of birth, home and office locality and email ID etc.). You are also required to give Sensitive Personal Information such as lifestyle conditions relevant to you in order to provide you with the relevant Service programs.
- Once a registered subscriber, you have the option of providing additional information such as age, height, weight, occupation, name of your primary healthcare provider, location, physical, physiological and mental health condition, data relating to your diet, activity levels, exercise, medical reports, blood group, medical records, blood analysis reports, medical history and other personal information in order to avail the Services provided through the Website and the Mobile Application, which shall not be available for viewing by other registered subscribers of the Services. Providing additional information beyond what is required at registration is entirely optional and can be altered or removed by you at any time. While collecting Sensitive Personal Information, we indicate fields that are mandatory and those that are optional. You may decide whether or not to provide such optional information to us. However, non-provision of mandatory information may result in us being unable to provide Services to you. Further, non-provision of specific or accurate Sensitive Personal Information may result in a disruption in your usage of our Website and/or Mobile Application or incomplete delivery of our Services, for which we will not be responsible.
- Apart from the above, when you request a page from any page within the Company platform, our web servers automatically recognize your domain name and IP address. The domain name and IP address reveal nothing personal about you other than the IP address from which you have accessed the Website or Mobile Application.
- We may forward your Personal Information or Sensitive Personal Information to the Company’s subsidiary, affiliate company, employees, consultants or contractor /subcontractor (on a confidential and need to know basis) and Experts who are equipped to handle your requests, inquiries/ and feedbacks, and they may use such Personal Information or Sensitive Personal Information to provide you with the Services, relevant programs and to periodically send you information about any other relevant programs and services. We may share your Personal Information or Sensitive Personal Information with such third party service providers to deliver meals and products, send email, provide marketing assistance, provide search results and links, process credit card/debit card/UPIwallets/NEFT/IMPS payments, operate the Website and/or Mobile Application, troubleshoot, provide Services and other customer services.
- CHILDREN’S AND MINOR’S PRIVACY
The Company strongly encourages parents and guardians to supervise the online activities of their minor children and consider using parental control tools available from online services and software manufacturers to help provide a child-friendly online environment. These tools also can prevent minors from disclosing their name, address, and other personally identifiable information online without parental permission. Although the Website and/or Mobile Application is not intended for use by minors, the Company respects the privacy of minors who may inadvertently use the internet, Website or the Mobile Application.
- DATA RETENTION
Your information will be retained with the Company as needed to provide Services to you. If you have signed up for our marketing emails, we will retain your Personal Information and Sensitive Personal Information so long as you have provided your consent to receive such communication. The Company will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with its legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce its agreements or for other business purposes. We have established internal policies for the deletion of sensitive personal data or information from subscriber accounts following termination of a subscriber’s subscription to the Service or express indication of such an action by the subscriber, whichever is earlier.
- OPT OUT PROCEDURES
You may decline to submit any Personal Information or Sensitive Personal Information through the Website or Mobile Application, in which case certain features of the Website may not be available to you. Upon initial communication from the Company, you may opt-out of receiving further communications from the Company. To be completely removed from the Company mailing list, you may contact us at email@example.com. If you are using an e-mail forwarding service or other similar service please make sure to include the correct e-mail address or addresses.
- COMPANY AS A PASS-THROUGH FACILITATOR
- Use Of The Information Collected
- Use of the information for Services
The primary goal of the Company in collecting the information is to provide Services to you. The Company may use the Personal Information and the Sensitive Personal Information provided by you in the following ways:
- To identify and reach you;
- Resolve technical issues of access to the Website and Mobile Application via telephone or email;
- To provide the Services that you have subscribed for either directly or indirectly via our program(s);
- Provide you with further information, programs, products and Services and newsletters;
- To enhance the operation of the Website and the Mobile Application;
- Better understand your needs and interests;
- To improve our marketing and promotional efforts;
- To analyze Website and the Mobile Application use;
- To improve our programs or product offerings;
- To personalize your experience and customize program experience;
- To understand how our Users as a group use the Services and resources provided on our Website and Mobile Application;
- Assessing your clinical progress;
- Providing access to your information to doctors, third party healthcare providers, trainers, psychologists, nutritionists, who have been assigned to your case if you have signed up for provision of Services;
- Providing aggregated de-identified data to enterprise clients or partners under the terms of agreement with them;
- To do internal research on our Users’ demographics, interests, and behavior to better understand, protect and serve our Users;
- Run statistical research and undertake scientific publications (such research will only use your information in an anonymous way and cannot be linked back to you);
- Providing aggregated de-identified data to Enterprise Clients or partners under the terms of agreement with them;
- Providing access to your information to Company administrators and Company moderators;
- For carrying on audits, due diligence for effecting investments in the company;
- Detect and protect us against error, fraud, and other criminal activity;
- Make disclosures as may be required under applicable law;
- Allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests;
- Administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- Use of Other Information
We use Other Information collected from you to troubleshoot, administer the Website and Mobile Application, analyze trends, gather demographic information, comply with applicable law, and cooperate with law enforcement activities.
- Disclosure to Experts including doctors, nutritionists, trainers, psychologists, physiotherapists and third party healthcare providers
- Personal Information and Sensitive Personal Information collected from you may be shared with doctors, nutritionists, trainers, psychologists and third party health care providers who have been assigned to your case, as part of the our Services. Such information may include information about your health, Lifestyle Diseases, progress and any other relevant information that the Company believes is relevant to improve your clinical and behavioral outcomes. Such information may be procured by the Company from the information made available by you in the Website or Mobile Application and information provided by you to any of the Experts. We may also share your Personal Information and Sensitive Personal Information with certain third party service providers to deliver packages, send email, provide marketing assistance, provide search results and links, process credit card payments, operate the Website and Mobile Application, troubleshoot, and provide customer service.
- In particular, the Experts who have been assigned to your case, may also exchange and share your Personal Information and Sensitive Personal Information amongst themselves in order to provide coordinated Services that you have signed up for. Your information may also be collected from third party diagnostic labs if you have subscribed for Services from the Company.
- Sale of Assets, Merger, Acquisition
The Company may share your information with our parent, subsidiaries and affiliates for internal purposes. The Company also reserves the right to disclose and transfer all such information: (i) to a subsequent owner, co-owner or operator of the Website, the Mobile Application, or applicable database; or (ii) in connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, restructuring, the sale of substantially all of our membership interests and/or assets or other corporate change, including, during the course of any due diligence process. You will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Mobile Application and/or Website of any change in ownership or uses of your Personal Information or Sensitive Personal Information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your Personal information and/or Sensitive Personal Information.
- Updating Personal Information:
You will have the ability to access and edit the Personal Information and Sensitive Personal Information that you have provided to us. You may change such information by accessing through your login and password. We would request you to promptly update your Personal Information and Sensitive Personal Information, if such information changes.
- Non-disclosure of Information
The Company pledges that it will not sell or rent your personal details to anyone and your Personal Information and Sensitive Personal Information will be protected and maintained strictly confidential by the Company except in the following cases:
- The Company may disclose your Personal Information and Sensitive Personal Information in the event it is required to do so by law, rule, regulation, law, enforcement, governmental official, legal or regulatory authorities and, or, to such other statutory bodies who have appropriate authorisation to access the same for any specific legal purposes;
- The Company may disclose your Personal Information and Sensitive Personal Information to such third parties to whom it transfers its rights and duties under any agreement entered into with such third parties; and
- The Company may disclose your Personal Information and Sensitive Personal Information to any of its affiliates or related entity.
- Sharing Of Information
The Company may share aggregated information with the Company’s partners / clients. Information available with the Company may be shared by the Company even after completion of the Services. The Company shall not be liable for the transfer of any personal identification information resulting from loss or distribution of data, the delineation or corruption of storage media, power failures, natural phenomena, riots, acts of vandalism, sabotage, terrorism or any other event beyond the Company’s control.
- Consulting and Sub-Contracting
The Company may sub-contract all or part of the Services to a third party sub-contractor, partner with another party to provide specific services. When you sign up for or subscribe to these Services, the Company will share names, or other contact information that is necessary, other Personal Information and Sensitive Personal Information for the third party to provide these Services. Per the Company’s contractual arrangements with parties, these parties are not allowed to use personally identifiable information except for the explicit purpose of providing these Services.
- THE COMPANY FORUMS
When you interact with our Experts, third party service providers or any Company representative, your comments, your name, your mobile number and IP address may be recorded for purposes of maintaining your own account. This information is not used to personally identify you outside the Company community. In order to diffuse the information in the Company forum to a wider audience, the Company may, from time to time, collect some of your comments and group them together to use in a specific publication, print, electronic mailing or other public dissemination. At no point however will your name, your mobile number or IP address be revealed in any publication. In addition, when your comments are used in this fashion, they may be edited to fit with the general content of the publication being prepared. The Website is intended only for the personal use of the Company subscribers, and may not be used for commercial purposesor for organized political activity.
The Company maintains a strict “No-Spam” policy, which means that the Company does not intend to sell, rent or otherwise give your e-mail address to a third party without your consent.
- User Testimonials/ Comments/ Reviews
From time to time, we may post User testimonials on the Website and Mobile Application which may contain Personal Information. We obtain the Users’ consent to post their names along with their testimonials.
- Protection Of Information
- Security of Information
- The Company takes the security of your information very seriously. The Company protects your information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction by using encrypted databases with suitable access control lists (ACLs) ensuring that only authorized users have access to this data.. The Company has put in place appropriate methods and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure such information. It only processes personal information in a way that is compatible with and relevant for the purpose for which it was collected or authorized by the individual. The Website and Mobile Application allows Users access to their Personal Information and Sensitive Personal Information and allows them to correct, amend or delete inaccurate information.
- The Company uses commercially reasonable precautions to preserve the integrity and security of your information against loss, theft, unauthorised access, disclosure, reproduction, use or amendment.
- In using the Website or Mobile Application, you accept the inherent security implications of data transmission over the internet. Therefore, the use of the Website and/or Mobile Application will be at your own risk and the Company assumes no liability for any disclosure of information due to errors in transmission, unauthorised third party access or other acts of third parties, or acts or omissions beyond its reasonable control and you agree not to hold the Company responsible for any breach of security.
- In the event the Company becomes aware of any breach of the security of your information, it will promptly notify you and take appropriate action to the best of its ability to remedy such a breach.
- Other Links
The Website and Mobile Application may contain links to other sites. The linked sites are not necessarily under the control of the Company. Please be aware that the Company is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. The Company encourages you to read the privacy policies of each and every web site that collects personally identifiable information. If you decide to access any of the third-party sites linked to Website or Mobile Application, you do this entirely at your own risk. Any links to any partner of the Website or Mobile Application should be the responsibility of the linking party, and the Company shall not be responsible for notification of any change in name or location of any information on the Website or Mobile Application.
- Notification of Changes
Using the Website or accessing the Mobile Application after a notice of changes has been sent to you or published on our Website or Mobile Application shall constitute your consent to the changed terms.
- Consent To This Policy
- Grievance Officer
If you have any grievance with respect to the Website or Mobile Application or the Services, including any discrepancies and grievances with respect to processing of information, you can contact our Grievance Officer at:
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Grievance Officer shall redress your grievances expeditiously, within 1 (one) month from the date of receipt of grievance. Except where required by law, the Company cannot ensure a response to questions or comments regarding topics unrelated to this policy or the Company’s privacy practices.