With effect from 1st March 2020
- INFORMATION COLLECTED
We collect three types of information about the Users of our Website and Mobile Application: Personal Information, Sensitive Personal Information and Other Information.
- Personal Information: Personal Information is information that identifies a specific end User, such as name, email ID, address, gender, date of birth, age, home locality and office locality. When you visit and use our Website or Mobile Application, Personal Information can be collected for certain activities such as creating an account, registering, Induction, requesting a call back or buying or subscribing to any of our programs, ordering a product or Service from us, submitting content and/or posting content in discussion forums, filling out surveys, posting a review, requesting information about our Services, booking an online or studio exercise, yoga or meditation classes, giving meal preferences, updating meal delivery details, giving address for collecting samples for diagnostics, applying for a job (collectively, “Identification Activities”). Once you give us Personal Information, you are not anonymous to us. Where possible, we indicate which fields are required and which fields are optional. You always have the option to not provide information by choosing not to use a particular Service or feature on the Website or the Mobile Application. We may automatically track certain information about you based upon your behavior on our Website or Mobile Application. The Personal Information may be compiled and analyzed on an aggregated basis.
- Sensitive Personal Information: Sensitive Personal Information of a person means such personal information which consists of information relating to password, financial information such as bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details, physical, physiological and mental health condition, medical records and history, list of food allergies and biometric information. Sensitive Personal Information can be collected during Induction, when you subscribe to our Services and when you visit and use our Website or Mobile Application, for certain Identification Activities & for provision of our Services effectively.
- Other Information: Other Information is information that does not identify a specific end User. This type of information may include things like the Uniform Resource Locator (“URL”) of the website you visited before coming to our Website, the URL of the website you visit after leaving our Website, the type of browser you are using and your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address.
- The Company collects information from you via different pages of the Website or the Mobile Application. In the sign up or log-in page, you are required to give Personal Information (such as name, phone number, date of birth, home and office locality and email ID etc.). You are also required to give Sensitive Personal Information such as lifestyle conditions relevant to you in order to provide you with the relevant Service programs.
- Once a registered subscriber, you have the option of providing additional information such as age, height, weight, occupation, name of your primary healthcare provider, location, physical, physiological and mental health condition, data relating to your diet, activity levels, exercise, medical reports, blood group, medical records, blood analysis reports, medical history and other personal information in order to avail the Services provided through the Website and the Mobile Application, which shall not be available for viewing by other registered subscribers of the Services. Providing additional information beyond what is required at registration is entirely optional and can be altered or removed by you at any time. While collecting Sensitive Personal Information, we indicate fields that are mandatory and those that are optional. You may decide whether or not to provide such optional information to us. However, non-provision of mandatory information may result in us being unable to provide Services to you. Further, non-provision of specific or accurate Sensitive Personal Information may result in a disruption in your usage of our Website and/or Mobile Application or incomplete delivery of our Services, for which we will not be responsible.
- Apart from the above, when you request a page from any page within the Company platform, our web servers automatically recognize your domain name and IP address. The domain name and IP address reveal nothing personal about you other than the IP address from which you have accessed the Website or Mobile Application.
- We may forward your Personal Information or Sensitive Personal Information to the Company’s subsidiary, affiliate company, employees, consultants or contractor /subcontractor (on a confidential and need to know basis) and Experts who are equipped to handle your requests, inquiries/ and feedbacks, and they may use such Personal Information or Sensitive Personal Information to provide you with the Services, relevant programs and to periodically send you information about any other relevant programs and services. We may share your Personal Information or Sensitive Personal Information with such third party service providers to deliver meals and products, send email, provide marketing assistance, provide search results and links, process credit card/debit card/UPIwallets/NEFT/IMPS payments, operate the Website and/or Mobile Application, troubleshoot, provide Services and other customer services.
- CHILDREN’S AND MINOR’S PRIVACY
The Company strongly encourages parents and guardians to supervise the online activities of their minor children and consider using parental control tools available from online services and software manufacturers to help provide a child-friendly online environment. These tools also can prevent minors from disclosing their name, address, and other personally identifiable information online without parental permission. Although the Website and/or Mobile Application is not intended for use by minors, the Company respects the privacy of minors who may inadvertently use the internet, Website or the Mobile Application.
- DATA RETENTION
Your information will be retained with the Company as needed to provide Services to you. If you have signed up for our marketing emails, we will retain your Personal Information and Sensitive Personal Information so long as you have provided your consent to receive such communication. The Company will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with its legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce its agreements or for other business purposes. We have established internal policies for the deletion of sensitive personal data or information from subscriber accounts following termination of a subscriber’s subscription to the Service or express indication of such an action by the subscriber, whichever is earlier.
- OPT OUT PROCEDURES
You may decline to submit any Personal Information or Sensitive Personal Information through the Website or Mobile Application, in which case certain features of the Website may not be available to you. Upon initial communication from the Company, you may opt-out of receiving further communications from the Company. To be completely removed from the Company mailing list, you may contact us at email@example.com. If you are using an e-mail forwarding service or other similar service please make sure to include the correct e-mail address or addresses.
- COMPANY AS A PASS-THROUGH FACILITATOR
The Company may be a pass-through facilitator for data under a contract with a partner (“Enterprise Client”). In such cases, the Enterprise Client shall be deemed to be responsible for the information collected on the Website or Mobile Application, and the Company shall not be deemed responsible