Refund Cancellation Policy
With effect from 1st March 2020
Welcome to Altlife on http://www.livealtlife.com/ and all its related sub-domains (the “Website”). This Website is owned and operated by Altlifelab Solutions Private Limited, having its registered office at 368, 1st Cross, 8th A Main 4th Block, Koramangala, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560034, India (hereinafter referred to as the “Company” or “us” or “we” or “our”, which expression shall mean and include its officers, successors and permitted assigns).
The Company is engaged in the business of providing services for the management of Lifestyle Diseases. In this regard, the Company has created a tech platform which is primarily intended to enable management of hypertension, diabetes, PCOS, obesity and cardio vascular diseases (collectively referred to as “Lifestyle Diseases”). The Company provides its subscribers a bouquet of services such as diagnostics, consultation with experts, delivery of meals to the subscriber’s location, provision of exercise and yoga sessions, personalized care and other related services which may be specified by the Company from time to time. (“Services”).
Applicability and Amendment of Terms
- Your use of the Website or the Services will signify your acceptance of the Agreement and your agreement to be legally bound by the same. If you do not agree to, or wish to, not be bound by the terms of the Agreement, you may not access or otherwise use the Website or avail the Services.
Registration and Access
- This Website is a platform through which Users can obtain information about the Company ,its Services and/or manage their subscription. The Users may also subscribe to the Services offered by the Company through the Website.
- If you wish to know more about the Company or the obtain details about the Services provided by the Company, you might be required to register on the Website by providing certain set of information such as your name, phone number, call back preference time, email address, residential address, home and office locality and details regarding existing Lifestyle Disease that you are suffering from. Pursuant to provision such information, you may receive communication from the Company representative via email, telephone or other channels in order to provide you further information about Services and/or assist you with the subscription process.
- Upon registration on the Website, you hereby authorize our executives to reach out to you by way of email or telephone (“Induction”) for the purpose of providing information about the Company and the nature and details of Services available under the Website. You hereby agree to participate in the Induction process. Any usage by you of the Website and/or our Services after the Induction process signifies that you understand the Website and its features.
Subscription To Services
- If you wish to avail any of the Services offered by the Company, you may subscribe to such Services. Upon subscription and subject to payment of the subscription fee, a program will be explained/offered/suggested to you, based on your health and lifestyle conditions, by the Company. By subscribing to such a program, you agree that you are appointing the Company to provide the Services to you on the terms of the Agreement and any other terms as may be notified to you from time to time.
- In order to subscribe to the Services, you may have to create a subscriber account and provide detailed information including but not limited to age, height, weight, occupation, name of your primary healthcare provider, hospital, location, data relating to your diet, activity levels, exercise, medical reports, medical history, disease type, stress and other physical, physiological and mental health condition which will enable efficient provision of Services by the Company. You may also have the option to upload any medical prescription on the Website.
- Creation of the subscription account is only a one-time process and if you have previously subscribed to our Services, you may login into your account using the same credentials as provided by you during the subscription process.
- When you use the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer or mobile or other similar devices to prevent unauthorized access to your account. We request you to safeguard your password and your account and make sure that others do not have access to it. It is your responsibility to keep your account information current and accurate. You agree to (a) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session, and (b) immediately notify the Company of any unauthorized use of your account information or any other breach of security. The Company cannot, and will not, be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with these conditions. You may be held liable for losses incurred by the Company or any other User of or visitor to the Website due to authorized or unauthorized use of your account as a result of your failure to keep your account information secure and confidential.
- We reserve the right to refuse access to the Website, refuse subscription, terminate accounts, remove or edit content at our discretion.
- The subscription and Services are non-transferable i.e. only the person on whose name the subscription is made will be eligible to avail the Services through the Website.
- We will try to make the Website error-free. Your access to the Website may be occasionally suspended or restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance, or for introduction of new facilities or Services. However, we do not take responsibility for internet related issues at your end.
- As a part of the Services, certain products including food products, super foods, nutritional supplements may be recommended, promoted or marketed to you. Such products may be offered under the “Altlife” brand name or any other brand name and may be made available for sale on the Website or via other channels.
- While we research, test and ascertain that all products are beneficial to you, we will be unable to guarantee the extent of benefits that maybe experienced by you due to the use of these products. The Company will not be liable for any adverse reactions to products consumed or any food allergies caused due to consumption of any of the products recommended or available on the Website. We recommend that the products offered would have to consumed as per the Expert’s advice. We also strongly recommend that you consult your primary healthcare provider before using any products prescribed to you as a part of the Services or before making any dietary changes based upon information available through the Website and/or Services. We hereby disclaim liability for all third-party products offered on the Website.
All products, Services and information displayed on the Website constitute an invitation to offer. Products may be offered for sale in two ways:
- Products offered for sale by the Company
- Products offered for sale by third party sellers
We reserve the right to accept or reject your offer in part or in full, with or without any reason whatsoever. The acceptance of your offer for the purchase of the products or availing the Services in Clause 4.3 (i.) will take place upon the dispatch of your products or provision of the Services availed by you irrespective of any payment received in this regard. No act or omission prior to the actual dispatch of the products or the provision of Services to you will constitute acceptance of your offer.
- Prior to delivering the products purchased by you or providing the Services to you, we may request you to provide supporting documents (including address proof) to establish the ownership of the payment instrument used by you for your purchase. This is done in the interest of providing a safe online shopping environment to our Users.
- The Company reserves the right to record any telephonic conversations between you and the Company, its affiliates and its or their directors, employees, agents, partners, suppliers, third party service providers, licensors or content providers (including Experts, telesales executives, customer support, customer experience executives and Induction executives). You hereby agree that the Company will be permitted to record all telephonic conversations with you, irrespective of whether you are intimated of such recording during the course of such telephonic conversation.
- All telephonic conversations specified above will be recorded for audit purposes, internal training, and quality control purposes and to provide assistance in case of any Adverse Event (defined below) and emergency events.
- While availing any of the payment methods available on the Website, we will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to you due to:
- lack of authorization for any transaction/s, or
- exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed between you and the financial services providers you deal with, or
- any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or
- decline of transaction for any other reason/s.
All payments made against any purchase of the products or availing the Services, shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees (“Transaction Price”).
- You have specifically authorized the Website to collect, process, facilitate and remit the Transaction Price electronically, through Cash on Delivery, cheque or direct bank transfer.
- The Company reserves the righ