Refund Cancellation Policy
With effect from 1st March 2020
Welcome to Altlife on http://www.livealtlife.com/ and all its related sub-domains (the “Website”). This Website is owned and operated by Altlifelab Solutions Private Limited, having its registered office at 368, 1st Cross, 8th A Main 4th Block, Koramangala, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560034, India (hereinafter referred to as the “Company” or “us” or “we” or “our”, which expression shall mean and include its officers, successors and permitted assigns).
The Company is engaged in the business of providing services for the management of Lifestyle Diseases. In this regard, the Company has created a tech platform which is primarily intended to enable management of hypertension, diabetes, PCOS, obesity and cardio vascular diseases (collectively referred to as “Lifestyle Diseases”). The Company provides its subscribers a bouquet of services such as diagnostics, consultation with experts, delivery of meals to the subscriber’s location, provision of exercise and yoga sessions, personalized care and other related services which may be specified by the Company from time to time. (“Services”).
Applicability and Amendment of Terms
- Your use of the Website or the Services will signify your acceptance of the Agreement and your agreement to be legally bound by the same. If you do not agree to, or wish to, not be bound by the terms of the Agreement, you may not access or otherwise use the Website or avail the Services.
Registration and Access
- This Website is a platform through which Users can obtain information about the Company ,its Services and/or manage their subscription. The Users may also subscribe to the Services offered by the Company through the Website.
- If you wish to know more about the Company or the obtain details about the Services provided by the Company, you might be required to register on the Website by providing certain set of information such as your name, phone number, call back preference time, email address, residential address, home and office locality and details regarding existing Lifestyle Disease that you are suffering from. Pursuant to provision such information, you may receive communication from the Company representative via email, telephone or other channels in order to provide you further information about Services and/or assist you with the subscription process.
- Upon registration on the Website, you hereby authorize our executives to reach out to you by way of email or telephone (“Induction”) for the purpose of providing information about the Company and the nature and details of Services available under the Website. You hereby agree to participate in the Induction process. Any usage by you of the Website and/or our Services after the Induction process signifies that you understand the Website and its features.
Subscription To Services
- If you wish to avail any of the Services offered by the Company, you may subscribe to such Services. Upon subscription and subject to payment of the subscription fee, a program will be explained/offered/suggested to you, based on your health and lifestyle conditions, by the Company. By subscribing to such a program, you agree that you are appointing the Company to provide the Services to you on the terms of the Agreement and any other terms as may be notified to you from time to time.
- In order to subscribe to the Services, you may have to create a subscriber account and provide detailed information including but not limited to age, height, weight, occupation, name of your primary healthcare provider, hospital, location, data relating to your diet, activity levels, exercise, medical reports, medical history, disease type, stress and other physical, physiological and mental health condition which will enable efficient provision of Services by the Company. You may also have the option to upload any medical prescription on the Website.
- Creation of the subscription account is only a one-time process and if you have previously subscribed to our Services, you may login into your account using the same credentials as provided by you during the subscription process.
- When you use the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer or mobile or other similar devices to prevent unauthorized access to your account. We request you to safeguard your password and your account and make sure that others do not have access to it. It is your responsibility to keep your account information current and accurate. You agree to (a) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session, and (b) immediately notify the Company of any unauthorized use of your account information or any other breach of security. The Company cannot, and will not, be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with these conditions. You may be held liable for losses incurred by the Company or any other User of or visitor to the Website due to authorized or unauthorized use of your account as a result of your failure to keep your account information secure and confidential.
- We reserve the right to refuse access to the Website, refuse subscription, terminate accounts, remove or edit content at our discretion.
- The subscription and Services are non-transferable i.e. only the person on whose name the subscription is made will be eligible to avail the Services through the Website.
- We will try to make the Website error-free. Your access to the Website may be occasionally suspended or restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance, or for introduction of new facilities or Services. However, we do not take responsibility for internet related issues at your end.
- As a part of the Services, certain products including food products, super foods, nutritional supplements may be recommended, promoted or marketed to you. Such products may be offered under the “Altlife” brand name or any other brand name and may be made available for sale on the Website or via other channels.
- While we research, test and ascertain that all products are beneficial to you, we will be unable to guarantee the extent of benefits that maybe experienced by you due to the use of these products. The Company will not be liable for any adverse reactions to products consumed or any food allergies caused due to consumption of any of the products recommended or available on the Website. We recommend that the products offered would have to consumed as per the Expert’s advice. We also strongly recommend that you consult your primary healthcare provider before using any products prescribed to you as a part of the Services or before making any dietary changes based upon information available through the Website and/or Services. We hereby disclaim liability for all third-party products offered on the Website.
All products, Services and information displayed on the Website constitute an invitation to offer. Products may be offered for sale in two ways:
- Products offered for sale by the Company
- Products offered for sale by third party sellers
We reserve the right to accept or reject your offer in part or in full, with or without any reason whatsoever. The acceptance of your offer for the purchase of the products or availing the Services in Clause 4.3 (i.) will take place upon the dispatch of your products or provision of the Services availed by you irrespective of any payment received in this regard. No act or omission prior to the actual dispatch of the products or the provision of Services to you will constitute acceptance of your offer.
- Prior to delivering the products purchased by you or providing the Services to you, we may request you to provide supporting documents (including address proof) to establish the ownership of the payment instrument used by you for your purchase. This is done in the interest of providing a safe online shopping environment to our Users.
- The Company reserves the right to record any telephonic conversations between you and the Company, its affiliates and its or their directors, employees, agents, partners, suppliers, third party service providers, licensors or content providers (including Experts, telesales executives, customer support, customer experience executives and Induction executives). You hereby agree that the Company will be permitted to record all telephonic conversations with you, irrespective of whether you are intimated of such recording during the course of such telephonic conversation.
- All telephonic conversations specified above will be recorded for audit purposes, internal training, and quality control purposes and to provide assistance in case of any Adverse Event (defined below) and emergency events.
- While availing any of the payment methods available on the Website, we will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to you due to:
- lack of authorization for any transaction/s, or
- exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed between you and the financial services providers you deal with, or
- any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or
- decline of transaction for any other reason/s.
All payments made against any purchase of the products or availing the Services, shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees (“Transaction Price”).
- You have specifically authorized the Website to collect, process, facilitate and remit the Transaction Price electronically, through Cash on Delivery, cheque or direct bank transfer.
- The Company reserves the right to charge a separate fee in respect of different categories of Users.
- The charges for the Company’s Services may be different at different points of time.
- The Company reserves the right to change any or all parts of its payment policy without liability to the User or any third-party. In the event that there is a change in the payment policy of the Company, the Company will duly notify you of such changes through the Website.
- In case of purchase of products which are offered as per Clause 4.3 (ii), you will be subject to the payment method specified on third party seller’s website that you may be redirected to at the time of purchase. We request you to read such payment terms carefully before proceeding with such purchase. You hereby agree and acknowledge that any access of such third party seller’s websites shall be at your sole risk, and the Company shall not be liable for any losses sustained by you in this regard.
Refunds and Taxes
- All Services provided by the Company are intended to aid you in managing your Lifestyle Diseases. In the event that you are dissatisfied with the quality of Services or the results obtained, you may write to us at care@livealtlife,com with the specific details of the issue faced, the duration of use of the Website and the Services, and a request for a refund of the amounts paid by you for use of the Website and the Services.
- The Company will, upon receipt of any such communication from you, if you so desire, attempt to resolve the issue faced by you.
- However, in the event that you require a refund, we will, within a period of  working days from the date of such request, reimburse the refund amount in respect of the programs. Please note that the refund amount will be calculated in the following manner:
Subscription amount minus 10% of the total subscription amount which will be deducted towards initial set-up cost, minus pro rata amount towards number of days of subscription availed, minus applicable taxes, bank charges and administrative charges.
Any refunds with respect to purchase of products which are offered as per Clause 4.3 (ii), will be governed by the third party seller’s refund policy.
- Subscriber account: The Company may, at its sole discretion, provide functionality on the Website to permit you to create a subscriber account on which you may provide information about yourself, including, without limitation, your name, age, gender, email address, telephone number, medical history, medical records, medical test parameters, blood group, details of food allergy, other ailments, symptoms, treatments, medications, physical, physiological and mental health condition and any other details as may be deemed relevant by you (“Subscriber Submissions”). You may also upload pictures on your account page, as part of the Subscriber Submissions, in order to avail Services.
- You understand that Subscriber Submissions are typically displayed to various persons (including Experts and third party service providers who have been assigned to your case and who will assist in provision of Services). In particular, the Experts, who have been assigned to your case, may exchange and share Subscriber Submissions amongst themselves in order to provide coordinated services that you have signed up for. However, the subscriber account shall not publicly display Subscriber Submissions, unless the subscriber opts to share such information .
- Upon provision of the information mentioned in Clause 3.2 by you, you understand that such information will be shared with doctors or registered medical practitioners, physiotherapists, third party healthcare consultants, trainers, nutritionists, psychologists, counsellors and /or other professionals who will be assigned to your case as a part of provision of Services and who will assist you with the management of the Lifestyle Disease (collectively referred to as “Experts”). You may, at any time, withdraw consent for sharing of any information provided by you to any Expert or third party, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon such withdrawal of consent, the Company will cease sharing such information to such third party. However, this may result in suspension of certain services for which no refund will be provided by the Company.
- You shall also have the ability to review any of the information provided by you at any time. In case of any change in the information provided at the time of registration, you will be required to intimate us immediately. Until you specifically notify us of the change in your information, the information provided by you at the time of registration will be deemed to be current.
- Communication in response to Subscriber Submissions: As part of the Services, you may receive from us, communication relating to your Subscriber Submissions in the form of messages, SMS, email and other digital and physical formats. You acknowledge and agree that by posting such Subscriber Submissions, we may send you communications that are relevant to your Subscriber Submissions in any format that we may determine.
Description of Services
Once you subscribe to the Services, the Company will explain/offer/suggest formulate a healthcare management program focused on your specific needs and requirements. Each program may include diagnostic services, consultation with Experts, delivery of meals, access to online and in-person exercise and yoga sessions and a connected device eco-system which allows you a seamless experience across activities & health parameters.
- In order to provide personalized advice and monitor your progress, the Company may need you to undergo various medical and/or diagnostic tests either prior to and after subscribing to the Services and you may need to provide samples periodically for diagnostic services.
- Representatives of third-party laboratories may be sent to your door step for the sample collection or you may have to visit designated test centers/ laboratories if the Company requires you to do so.
- Such diagnostic test reports may be made available to you when such diagnostic or medical tests are undertaken. Upon your express approval, such details may be shared with the Company, Experts and authorized personnel of the Company. The Company may then provide you an analysis of the test report generated in an automated manner. Your approval to share your test reports to the Company for the provision of Services may be obtained electronically through an OTP system.
- You are advised to go through the list of instructions/guidelines that is provided by the Company, Experts or the third party laboratory detailing the dos and don’ts before taking the various medical or diagnostic tests specific to your Lifestyle Disease.
- It shall be the sole responsibility of the subscriber to provide any information including allergies to certain medication or dyes and/or disclose true and correct information about their medical history at the time of subscribing for the Services and taking such diagnostic or medical tests.
- Consultation with Experts
- In order to assist you with the management of the Lifestyle Disease, the Company may assign a panel of Experts to you. The Experts will guide you and provide advice on health, nutrition, physical and mental wellbeing. Such Experts may be registered medical practitioners, nutritionists or registered healthcare providers.
- The Company may also arrange for periodic online or in-person consultations or appointments with such Experts.
- The registered medical practitioners and registered healthcare workers from the Expert panel may also prescribe medication to you.
- The Experts, who may be employees, contractors, consultants or partners, of the Company, shall be accessible to you through the Website.
- Please note that the Experts may provide you with content, text, data, graphics, images, information, advice, suggestions, guidance, and other material relating to diet, lifestyle, exercise, or diseases (collectively, “Information”) as may be requested by you, or relevant to you, as part of the Services. The provision of such Information may create a licensed medical professional/patient relationship, between the medical practitioner and/or health care professional in the panel of Experts and you. Though the Company facilitates subscribers connect with Experts, the Company is not a medical institution, healthcare institution, or pharmaceutical company.
- The Experts engaged by the Company are medical practitioners, nutritionists, dieticians, physical trainers, physiotherapists, psychologists, counsellors or registered healthcare providers. While the Experts provide guidance in respect of diet and lifestyle choices, we would strongly urge you to reach out to your primary healthcare provider for any specific health related concerns. The Expert will not be liable for providing any guidance, information or opinion based on incomplete or incorrect information (including incomplete / incorrect medical history) provided by you.
- It is hereby expressly clarified that, the Company makes no guarantees, representations or warranties, whether expressed or implied, with respect to professional qualifications, quality of work, expertise or other information provided by the Experts. In no event shall the Company be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken by you in reliance on the Information provided by the Experts.
- Delivery of Meals
- Based on the information provided by you and the nature of the Lifestyle Disease you are suffering from, the Company may provide meals and beverages prepared by it under ‘Altlife’ brand name, which will be delivered to you by our delivery partners. .
- You may have to provide information such as your contact details, delivery address, time slot, food restrictions etc. in order to help the Company deliver meals to you.
- Subject to delivery service availability at your location, availability of the selected food products and cut-off timings, you may change your delivery address and/or time slot for your order delivery.
- It shall be the sole responsibility of subscriber to provide any details of any food allergies and intolerances at the time of opting for such delivery.
- The Company will not be liable for any adverse reactions or food allergies or intolerances caused due to consuming such meals.
- Exercise and Yoga sessions
- As a part of the Services and in order to help you lead a healthy and active lifestyle, the Company may provide a number of offline and online fitness sessions, including mental and physical fitness. (“Fitness Sessions”).
- Everyone’s condition and abilities are different and participating in Fitness Sessions promoted by our Services is at your own risk. If you choose to participate in these activities, you do so of your own free will and accord, knowingly and voluntarily assuming all risks associated with it. Fitness Sessions promoted by the Services may pose certain and we strongly recommend that you consult with your primary healthcare provider before you attend the Fitness Sessions which is provided to you as a part of Services.
- You hereby release the Company or vendor of all liability arising out of such aforementioned risks.
- Medical Devices
- The Company may provide you with certain medical devices such as glucose meters, blood glucose monitors, BP monitor, body composition meter, glucometer, ketone meter, and wearable activity trackers (“Medical Devices”) in order to monitor your health condition and progress.
- The Website may be used by you for recording, analyzing and storing the readings obtained by you through such Medical Devices.
- The recording, analyzing or storing of information obtained from your Medical Device does not create a licensed medical professional/patient relationship, between the Company and you and does not constitute an opinion, medical advice, or diagnosis or treatment of any particular condition, but is only provided to for information purposes and assist you with locating appropriate medical care from a qualified practitioner.
- Such Medical Devices may be offered under the “Altlife” brand name or any other brand name as a part of the Services. Please note however that we are not manufacturers of these Medical Devices. We request you to carefully read the terms and instructions for use of such Medical Devices and proceed with the usage of Medical Devices.
- Testimonial Disclaimer
- Testimonials appearing on the Website are received in various forms via a variety of submission methods. The testimonials may reflect the real life experiences of Users who have used our products and/or Services. However, individual results may vary. We do not claim, nor should the User assume, that any individual experience recounted is typical or representative of what any other User might experience.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, the Company has no and assumes no obligation or liability associated with the accuracy, reliability or effectiveness of any Services, products, fitness activity or dietary recommendation contained in any User testimonials. Testimonials are not necessarily representative of what anyone else using our products and/or Services may experience.
- Interaction on the Website
- You understand and agree that the Company provides a platform for the management of Lifestyle Diseases. We advise you to consult your primary healthcare provider prior to engaging with an Expert. Please note that the Company does not make any representations or warranties with respect to these Experts or the quality of the healthcare services they may provide.
- The Company shall not be responsible for any breach of Service or deficiency in Service by any Expert. Further, the Company shall not be liable for any adverse event arising out of or resulting from any diagnostic tests prescribed by such Expert, diagnosis, medication, or treatment by such Expert.
- Occurrence of adverse events
- Upon the occurrence of an Adverse Event, you hereby agree to promptly, and in any event, not later than 15 (Fifteen) days from the date of occurrence of such Adverse Event, inform the Company of the occurrence of such Adverse Event, and the nature of such Adverse Event. You hereby agree not to hold the Company responsible for any such Adverse Events and associated issues.
- Upon the occurrence of an Adverse Event, you agree to promptly reach out to your primary healthcare provider. Please note that the Company is not a healthcare provider and cannot be held liable for the occurrence of an Adverse Event or the treatment sought by you following such Adverse Event.
- The Company may, if you so request, connect you to Experts who may provide information relating to the management of the Adverse Event. Provision of such information does not create a licensed medical professional/patient relationship, between the Company and you.
- Occurrence of Emergency Events
- The Website, and the Services are for non-emergency purposes only. Do not attempt to access emergency care through the Website or the Services. If at any time you are concerned about the advice provided to you by the Experts care or treatment, or if you think you have a medical emergency, please reach out to the nearest healthcare provider for assistance.
- The Services are not intended to support or carry emergency or time-critical calls or communications to any type of hospital, law enforcement agency, medical care unit, or any other kind of emergency or time-critical service.
- The Company is not, and shall not be treated as an emergency care provider at any point in time. In the event of an emergency, the Company shall not, and will not be obligated to provide any emergency services, including any medication, ambulance services, medical advice, etc. If Company becomes aware of or contemplates an emergency, Company may, at its sole discretion, (a) inform the emergency contact (as identified by you) of the occurrence, or possibility of occurrence of such emergency, and/or (b) intimate your healthcare provider (as identified by you) of the occurrence, or possibility of occurrence of such emergency.
- Intellectual Property Right:
- The Company is the sole owner or lawful licensee of all the rights of the Website and its content. For the purpose of this clause, the content on the Website includes its design, layout, text, images, graphics, sound, video, etc. as well as non-superficially visual functional elements. The title, ownership and intellectual property rights in the Website and its content shall remain with the Company, its affiliates or licensors of the content, as the case may be.
- Trademark: Altlife and related icons and logos are registered or registration has been applied for by the Company in various jurisdictions and the same is protected under applicable trademark and other intellectual property laws. The unauthorized copying, modification, use or publication of these marks is strictly prohibited and shall be subject to appropriate legal proceedings against the unauthorized user.
- Copyright: All content on the Website is the copyright of the Company except the third party content and links to third party websites on the Website, if any.
- Content Provided In The Website
- We grant you a limited license to access and make personal use of the content in the Website. However, all information, content and material contained in the Website is and continues to be Company’s intellectual property. No information, content or material made available on the Website may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way without our express written permission. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by us in terms of the Agreement.
- You expressly understand and agree that:
- The information, content and material on the Website and/or Service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. The Company and all its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees, agents and partners, if any, disclaim all warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, implied warranties on merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement;
- The content and material on the Website is not medical advice and does not constitute an opinion, medical advice, or diagnosis or treatment of any particular condition;
- The Company does not warrant that (i) the functions contained in any content and material on the Website including, without limitation any third party sites or services linked to the Website and / or that the Service will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free, (ii) the defects will be rectified, or that the Website or the servers that make such content, information and materials available are free of viruses or other harmful components;
- Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the Website is accessed at your own risk, and you will be solely responsible for any damage or loss of data that results from such download to your computer system; and
- Representations and Warranties by the Users
- By using the Website, you represent and warrant that:
- You are 18 years of age or older and that your use of the Website will not violate any applicable law or regulation; and
- All information provided on the Website by you is true, factual and accurate and you agree to maintain the accuracy of such information.
- Disclaimer of Warranties
- At the time of registration, you will be required to provide complete details relating to the specific Lifestyle Disease relevant to your health. Upon receipt of details relating to the Lifestyle Disease, the Company may provide you with Services that may help you lead an active and healthy lifestyle. We strongly recommend that you consult with your primary healthcare provider before you avail Services. Specifically, in the event that you have been diagnosed with a chronic disease or health condition, you hereby represent that you have obtained the express approval of your primary healthcare provider for using the Website and availing the Services.
- You expressly understand and agree that, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law:
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the Company will have no liability related to User content arising under intellectual property rights, libel, privacy, publicity, obscenity or other laws. The Company also disclaims all liability with respect to the misuse, loss, modification or unavailability of any User content.
- The Company has endeavored to ensure that all the information on the website is correct, but the Company neither warrants nor makes any representations regarding the quality, accuracy or completeness of any data, information, product or Service. The Company shall not be responsible for the delay or inability to use the Website or related functionalities, the provision of or failure to provide functionalities, or for any information, software, products, functionalities and related graphics obtained through the Website, or otherwise arising out of the use of the Website, whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise. Further, the Company shall not be held responsible for non-availability of the website during periodic maintenance operations or any unplanned suspension of access to the Website that may occur due to technical reasons or for any reason beyond the control of the Company. The User understands and agrees that any material or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through the Website is done entirely at their own discretion and risk and they will be solely responsible for any damage to their computer systems or loss of data that results from the download of such material or data. The Company accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, with respect to any information provided to you whether on behalf of itself or third parties.
- The Company shall not be liable for any third party product or services. The advertisement available on e-mail or website with respect to the third party website or the products and services are for information purpose only.
- The Company is in no manner responsible for (i) any drug/medicines/ nutraceuticals prescribed or the therapy prescribed by Experts in furtherance of Services and (ii) any inappropriate or incorrect treatment / advice (which shall include medical negligence) provided by such Expert(s). Further, the Company shall not be responsible for any breach of Service or Service deficiency by such Expert.
- Although the Company provides a delivery time for providing you with meals, the same is merely an estimate and the delivery service availability and the actual delivery time may vary. Actual delivery time is subject to weather, road and traffic conditions, delivery address distance from the kitchen etc. The Company may not be guarantee availability delivery of meals service to any subscriber.
- Any content provided or accessed through the Services, including but not limited to digital content, exercise, and meditation and yoga videos is for informational purposes only. This content should not be used during a medical emergency or for the diagnosis or treatment of any medical condition.
- The Company makes no representation that Fitness Sessions and Fitness Centers provided by it and/or third party vendors are appropriate or safe for use. You agree that the Fitness Sessions offered herein, by their very nature, include certain inherent risks that cannot be eliminated regardless of the care taken to avoid injuries and/or any kind of losses.
- The Company offers online Fitness Sessions as a part of its Services. However, the Company does not take any responsibility for any inability on your part to avail these Services on account of any disruption of service due to internet/power issues etc.
- The Company does not take any responsibility for the accuracy or validity or truth of the diagnostic test report provided to you as a part of Services.
- The Company shall not be liable for any damages caused due to provision of incorrect/false/incomplete information by the User.
- The Company does not represent or warrant that the Services or any particular drug or treatment is safe, appropriate, or effective for you. Company is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, Services or products that you may obtain in connection with or as a result of using the Services.
- The Company does not make any guarantees relating to the outcomes based on any information, or advice provided by the Experts, or any other Services provided by the Company. While the Website is intended to assist you to undertake a positive lifestyle change, the Company cannot guarantee the management, cure, or treatment of any disease, condition or ailment based on the information provided on the Website.
- The Company shall not be liable for any malfunctioning, errors, defects, or incorrect readings, of the Medical Device. The Company shall also not be liable for any inappropriate use of such Medical Devices and any damages caused because of such inappropriate use.
- The Company is not the manufacturer of Medical Devices and will not be liable for (a) any malfunctioning, errors, defects, or incorrect readings, of the Medical Device, (b) ascertaining the sufficiency of such Medical Device for carrying out the readings, or (c) ascertaining the appropriateness of the Medical Device or any tests carried out using such Medical Device, for managing or testing your specific health concerns.
Conditions of Use
- You shall use the Website for reasonable and lawful purposes only, and shall not indulge in any activity that is not envisaged through the Website.
- You covenant that you will not:
- modify any content of the Website;
- decompile, reverse engineer or disassemble the content;
- use the Service in any way that is unlawful or harms the Company or any other person or entity, as determined in Company’s sole discretion;
- make false or malicious statements against the Services or the Company or the Website;
- post, copy, submit, upload, distribute or otherwise transmit or make available any software or other computer files that contain a virus or other harmful components, or otherwise impair or damage the Website and/or Services or any connected network, or otherwise interfere with any person or entity’s use or enjoyment of the Website and/or the Services;
- engage in any form of antisocial, disruptive or destructive acts, including “flaming,” “spamming,” “flooding,” “trolling,” and “griefing” as those terms are commonly understood and used on the internet;
- post or upload any content that is libelous, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harassing, hateful, offensive or otherwise violates any law or right of any third party;
- delete or modify any content of the Website and / or Services, including but not limited to, legal notices, disclaimers or proprietary notices such as copyright or trademark symbols, logos, that you do not own or have express permission to modify; and
- host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information that:
- belongs to another person and to which the User does not have any right;
- is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, racially or ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating to or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
- harm minors in any way;
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights;
- violates any law for the time being in force;
- deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- impersonates another person; or
- threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
Links to Third Party Websites and advertisements
- The Company has the unfettered right to display advertisements on the Website.
- Further, the Website may include links to third party advertisements and other websites / applications, including links to websites / applications of insurance companies, re-insurance companies, pharmaceutical companies or companies which create medical devices, whose terms and privacy practices may differ from those of the Company. Users are advised to use their discretion while visiting such websites / applications, providing any personal information on such websites/ applications, or purchase of products or services on such websites / applications.
- The inclusion of a link does not imply any endorsement by the Company of the third-party website, the website’s provider, the information on the third-party website, or the quality of products or services provided on such websites. You hereby agree and acknowledge that any access of such websites / applications shall be at your sole risk, and the Company shall not be liable for any losses sustained by you in this regard.
- The Company may, by way of an agreement with the third-party websites or mobile application, have access to the data shared by the User to these websites or mobile applications. The usage would be limited to the specific purpose of providing the Services and shall be carried out under a secure environment
You hereby agree to indemnify, defend and hold the Company, the Company’s agents, affiliates, representatives, authorized users, employees and assigns harmless from and against any and all losses, damages, liabilities and costs arising from your use of the Website or the Services and / or the violation of the Agreement by you.
Limitation of Liability
- You acknowledge and undertake that you are accessing the Services through the Website, transacting at your own risk and are using your best and prudent judgment before entering into any transactions through the Website.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, under no circumstances will the Company be liable to you or any other person or entity for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, remote or consequential damages, including but not limited to damages for loss of profits, goodwill, data or other intangible losses, resulting from any circumstances, including:
- the use or the inability to use the Services; or
- unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; or
- misinterpretation of the Information, or any other content provided on the Website; or
- the unauthorized use of the Website; or
- use of the Website in a smartphone device that does not support normal functioning of the Website; or
- use of the Website in an operating system that does not support normal functioning of the Website; or
- use of the Website by you for a disease and/ or medical condition and/ or physical condition which is unrelated to the disease type as identified by you at the time of registration; or
- lack of disclosure, or incorrect disclosure by you, of any relevant information which would alter the use of, or any Information provided through the Website; or
- lack of disclosure, or incorrect disclosure by you, of any medical history or pre-existing health conditions. For the purposes of this clause, the term “medical history” shall mean a comprehensive personal record of the information relating to your health, including information about allergies, childhood illnesses, adult illnesses, psychiatric illnesses, accidents and injuries, surgeries, immunizations, results of physical exams and tests, information about medicines taken and health habits, such as diet and exercise, smoking, alcohol and recreational drug consumption, current and previous prescription – only medicine regimes, current and recent over-the-counter regimes, and any other factors which may be relevant in determining your overall state of health.
- side effects or adverse medical conditions resulting from misdiagnosis, physician or paramedical consultation or advice outside of that given within the Services and/or the Website; or
- consumption or non-consumption of over the counter and prescription medicines by you, and any effects, side effects or adverse medical conditions arising thereof; or
- use of any medical device or service other than those provided by the Company; or
- any other matter relating to the Website and/or Services.
Whether or not foreseeable, and whether or not the Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- We shall neither be liable nor responsible for any actions or inactions of the Experts, your healthcare providers, or other Users of the Website, nor any breach of conditions, representations, or warranties by them. We do not take any obligation to mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement between you and the Experts, healthcare providers, or other Users of the Website.
- Further, none of the directors or officers of the Company shall be personally liable for any action in connection with the Website or the Services.
- The maximum liability of Company, its affiliates and its or their directors, partners, suppliers, licensors or content providers to you for any and all damages, losses and causes of action shall not exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for accessing our Services.
- suspend or terminate your access to the Website with or without notice to you; and
- suspend or terminate provision of Services to you; and
- to remove such non-compliant information from the Website; and
- to exercise any other remedy available under law.
Any suspected illegal, fraudulent or abusive activity will be grounds for terminating your access to the Website. Upon suspension or termination, your right to avail the Services and access to the Website will immediately cease and Company reserves the right to remove or delete your information that is available, including but not limited to login, account information and information posted by you.
Access outside Republic of India
The Company shall not be liable for any delays or failures in its performance hereunder resulting from circumstances or causes beyond its reasonable control, including, without limitation, force majeure acts of God, pandemic, acts or threatened acts of terrorism, war or other violence, or any law, order or requirement of any governmental agency or authority, cyberattacks, or any unforeseen breach or failure of the Company’s computer systems or networks. In the event of such delay or failure, the Company does not have any duty to perform related responsibilities, and also has the right to cease providing the Services, suspend access to the Website or carry out any other action as may be required, as may be determined by it in its sole discretion.
Newsletters And Communications
You hereby expressly agree to receive communications and newsletters from the Company by SMS and e-mails. You can unsubscribe / opt-out from receiving communications and newsletters from the Company at any time by following the procedure set forth in the Website.
If you have any grievance with respect to the Website or the Services, including any discrepancies and grievances with respect to processing of information, you can contact our Grievance Officer at:
Email Id: email@example.com
The Grievance Officer shall redress your grievances expeditiously, within 1 (one) month from the date of receipt of grievance. Except where required by law, the Company cannot ensure a response to questions or comments regarding topics unrelated to this policy or the Company’s privacy practices.
All notices and other communications required or permitted hereunder to be given to a Party shall be in writing, in the English language, and shall be sent by, e-mail, or mailed by prepaid internationally-recognized courier, or otherwise delivered by hand or by messenger, addressed to such Party’s address as set forth below or at such other address as the Party shall have furnished to the other Party in writing in accordance with this provision:
If to the Company:
firstname.lastname@example.org If to you: at the email address provided by you to us when you registered as a subscriber.